Thursday, January 26, 2012

I may not have very many people who love me and support me, but the few I do have mean the world to me. I can count on one hand how many people I actually consider family. It's nice to know that some people will always be there. That being said...

I haven't been able to relax for what seems like an eternity.... I just want to breathe... I'm feeling particularly emo tonight and ll I really want to do is stay in bed and never get out of it. I feel like I'm constantly around people. I have no privacy in this house AT ALL. I've been completely alone TWICE since moving home, that's it. One of my walls is a glass door so even in my room I'm on display for the house. Not to mention the lack of a lock on my door. Whenever I'm home I feel like I have permanent anxiety, I can't breathe. When I'm not here I'm constantly around people too, even strangers annoyed me today. I really need some peace and quiet, some alone time. Well, alone but my girlfriend could join me. She's the only one though. She doesn't annoy me, plus i sleep a million times better with her on my boob. :p

I'm going to stop being emo. It doesn't matter anymore anyway... 

No comments:

Post a Comment